Hey there! I’m Chelsea and I am so excited that you are here!!!! 🙂 I started The Festive Mommy in hopes of gathering fellow mommy creatives and providing some festive inspo for my readers.
On this blog, I post about crafts, DIY, motherhood, and seasonal decor. These are my passions and the things I have been told I am best at. I hope you’ll stay a while, browse around, and come back often for new ideas!
Some things to know about me:
1. I am married and I have one son.
2. My favorite time of year is October through December–I LOVE spooky szn and Christmastime!!!
3. I have two cats, Harley and Finnick. I love all animals and I hope to get a puppy in the near future!
4. Before I had my son, I was an elementary school teacher for 7 years. Prior to that I worked in a preschool. I miss working with children a lot!
5. I try not to take myself too seriously, but I also have maddddd anxiety about a lot of things…it’s a weird combo!
6. I love the farmhouse/somewhat rustic look in home decor…I’m sure you’ll get that vibe in my posts.
7. I love all things witchy–from Hocus Pocus to Harry Potter–and I used to pretend I was a witch (or sometimes a Christmas elf) WAYYY too much as a child.
I’m so glad you’re here, and I hope I can help you find the mommy tips and crafts that you seek!